The Southern California Bondage Club was started in 2005 by a group of Los Angeles based men who wanted a safe, and friendly environment to explore bondage and kink on a regular and ongoing basis.
In 2012, the Club was incorporated as a non-profit 501(c)(7) organization with the same mission and purpose. The Club's main focus is the monthly Bondage Nights
play party at Sanctuary Studios LAX in Lennox, CA. near LAX Airport.
In addition to providing a physical play space that subscribes to the values of responsible play in the local leather community, the men of the Southern California Bondage Club seek to provide a welcoming, friendly environment for socializing, meeting other like-minded men, and learning from each other as well as more experienced players in the community.
All those who subscribe to these basic important principles and who would like to help promote and foster the continuation and success of the Southern California Bondage Club are welcome to become Members.
Benefits of Membership
The annual Benefits of Full Membership are:
- Instant entry into the monthly events (waiver on file and name kept on door list)
- Discounted Membership fee of $10 for the monthly events
- Any discounts offered to the club by local businesses
- Advance entrance to the monthly parties with room/space priority
- Invitation to Members Only appreciation event
- Invitation to Members Only events and/or workshops
- Voting privileges
- Eligibility for Officer level leadership
The annual Responsibilities of Full Membership are:
- Attendance at four monthly events (as participant or volunteer)
- Contributing a pre-determined number of hours of service to the club
- Attendance at annual meeting
Full Members in good standing are eligible to be nominated, elected and serve as a Club officer. Officers meet regularly to conduct Club business and are granted the authority to make choices on behalf of the entire membership regarding ongoing activities, events and the use of Club resources.
Please download and complete a Membership Application Form if you are interested in joining the Southern California Bondage Club.
If you're already a member of the Southern California Bondage club, to renew your membership for 2018, please download and complete the Membership Renewal Form.